Usability Test: tasks’ list
- Find the University Library Web page. (One click from AUC Web page)
After Completing each task, please do the following:
- Please Return to the Library Home page
- Please wait one moment
- Does the library have a copy of the book, Voyage through time: walks of life to the Nobel Prize by Ahmed Zewail?
- Does the library have a copy of the Arabic novel (بين القصرين) by (نجيب محفوظ) -Please search using the novel title?
- Does the library have a current copy of Al-Ahram hebdo newspaper?
- Suppose you need to borrow a book from the main Library but it’s already 9 pm. Does the library open at this time?
- Does Professor Islam Azzam have any reserved books for the investment analysis course?
- Suppose you are taking a class on a subject unfamiliar to you (Journalism & Mass Communication, Human Rights, Psychology, Civil Engineering, Women's Studies, etc.), find a subject guide relating to that topic.
- Find a page in the site for dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.
- You have 3 overdue books, check your account to renew them online?
- Request an article from a journal AUC libraries do not own.
- find instructions on how to set up your home computer to have remote access to the library electronic resources.
- Locate a full-text article in Academic Search Premier (EbscoHost) about development in developing countries.